Monday, July 27, 2009

ABC Tag

The ABC tag.. Well, much simpler than writing "25 things about me".. I was tagged by Rohan..
So, here we go...

1. A – Available/Single? Neither of the two
2. B – Best friend? Well, have some people whom I consider really close to me.. Can call them my 'best friends'
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cakes.. Chocolate cakes.. Mouthwatering stuff for me.
4. D – Drink of choice? I am a coffee/tea/milk addict.. Can have them at anytime of the day.
5. E – Essential item you use every day? My cell & internet
6. F – Favorite color? Blue, the cooler shade of it. Also like shining black and red
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Neither of the two
8. H – Hometown? Pune
9. I – Indulgence? Eating, surfing, staying in touch with friends, ManU matches
10. J – January or February? Weird question.. I'll say February
11. K – Kids & their name? Well, every Indian is my brother and sister.. So, no kids.. :-)
12. L – Life is incomplete without? Love & friendship
13. M – Marriage date? Nah.. Not so soon
14. N – Number of siblings? Have a younger sis
15. O – Oranges or Apples? Apples
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Not any serious ones..
17. Q – Quote for today? Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.. What matters is how you carry on..
18. R – Reason to smile? Friends, satisfaction, relief, Imaginations
19. S – Season? Rainy season comes first and winter, a close second
20. T – Tag 3 People? Yes
21. U – Unknown fact about me? Though people think that I dont get angry and dont express feelings directly face-to-face.. Well, I have been many a times.. Its just that I believe, that I achieve much more by silence, than I can, by being angry.. Its killing, let me tell you.. So, you hardly see that angry side of mine..
22. V – Vegetable you don’t like? Just one.. Karlyachi bhaji!
23. W – Worst habit? I am always 5-10min late, most of the times..
24. X – X-rays you’ve had? Teeth, hand, finger
25. Y – Your favorite food? All sweet & milk preparations and also egg preparations. To name some, rasmalai, puran poli, gole-bhaat, halwa, pav-bhaji, south-indian snacks and lots more.. Like chinese too, also pizzas & burgers
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Gemini

Well, my time to tag.. I tag Manan, Darshan, Neil

1 comment:

FrostBite said...

nice list....little niceties of human nature!